Boulder is a city in Colorado and was settled in 1858. It is the 11th most populous city in the U.S. This city is situated where the Rocky Mountains meet the Great Plains. It is believed that the name Boulder is taken from the Boulder Creek. The climate of this city is temperate with sunny days almost all year.
Places to visit:
- Flatirons: It is one of the famous Mountains of boulder. It is located in the country side and has an amazing country view.
- Pearl Street mall: It is one of the famous streets of boulder which has lot of shops of pearls and huge variety of pearls. It is located in the centre of the city.
- Betasso preserve: It is a park in boulder surrounded by mountains. It is the best place to relax.
- Heritage centre: It is one of the famous history museums of boulder. It has lots of books and paintings which is related to ancient time.
- Fox theatre: It is a theatre of boulder. It has amazing sound system and great crowd.
- Settler's park: It is the largest park of boulder. It has lots of sculptures in it. In winter the whole park is covered with snow and it just looks like moon.
- Museum of boulder: It is one of the oldest Museum of Boulder. It has mini structure of each and every famous thing in Boulder.
Places to stay:
- Hotel boulderado: It is 3-star hotel. It has laundry service and spa in it. It is located in the centre of the city.
- Boulder Marriott: It is 5-star hotel. It has open swimming pool and rooftop restaurant in it. It provides free parking facility.
- Courtyard by Marriott: It is a modern hotel. It has free Wi-Fi and inside pool in it. It has personal meeting centre.
- Basecamp centre: This hotel offers free Wi-Fi, spa and fitness centre. It also has inside swimming pool.
- Hyatt place boulder: It has amazing suites and it offers free breakfast and lunch. It has inside pool and gym in it.